Tuesday, January 26, 2016

SUCCESS IS YOURS,MY SON !

  1. You see 2"Cs",1"E"and three" SSS" that is success.
  2. Success is yours,My son,
  3. If you know the value of TIME.
  4. Success is yours,My son,
  5. If you  knowTime is MONEY.
  6. Success is yours,My son,
  7. If you follow PUNCTUALITY.
  8. Success is yours,My son,
  9. If you do not lose the right OPPORTUNITY.
  10. Success is yours,My son,
  11. If you know life is very SHORT, to be wasted.
  12. Success is yours,My son,
  13. If you have a goal,target  and AIM.
  14. Success is yours,My son,
  15. If you are steady with
  16. Perseverance and Persistence.
  17. Success is yours,My son,
  18. If you Focus and Concentrate
  19. On the job/task at hand.
  20. Success is yours,My son,
  21. If you have faith and CONFIDENCE,
  22. In yourself.
  23. Success is yours,My son,
  24. By following your Goal.
  25. Success is yours,My son,
  26. Success is really and CERTAINLY,
  27. And surely Yours.MY Son.

No comments:

Post a Comment