Tuesday, January 5, 2016

SENTENCES

  1. INTERROGATIVE SENTENCES
  2. Where are you going?
  3. What did you see yesterday?
  4. Who is not your cousin?
  5. Can horses run fast?
  6. What does the dog like to chew?
  7. Affirmative.
  8. I saw a peacock yesterday.
  9. Horses can run fast.
  10. I like  story books.
  11. I do not like to read in the class.
  12. I like my teacher very much.
  13. It is our car.
  14. He is a boy.
  15. Imperative.
  16. Sit down.
  17. Please close the door.
  18. Keep quiet.
  19. Open the window.
  20. March forward.
  21. Read the lesson.
  22. Negative.
  23. I do not like to sing.
  24. I  do not have a sister.
  25. He is not my friend.
  26. She does not cry in the class.
  27. It is not a monkey.
  28. I am near you.
  29. I am sitting here.
  30. The traffic is everywhere.
  31. When the school closes, the boys and girls run everywhere.
  32. The monster  is coming here.
  33. There is an old house near the school.
  34. My school is very far and the hotel is very near.
  35. In a short time.- she will come in a short time/she will come soon.
  36. Straightaway- just now.
  37. Do this straightway. Do this just now.
  38. Day before yesterday was Monday.
  39. Day before today- was Tuesday.(yesterday)
  40. The day today is Wednesday. the day is now- today.
  41. In the future - later.
  42. You can study engineering later. Not now.
  43. You can play badminton later. Not now.
  44. I found my pen.Where did you find it?
  45. I caught the fish. What did you catch?
  46. I caught the fish in the lake. Where did you catch the fish?
  47. We crossed the busy  road carefully? How did you cross the road?
  48. We play football every week? When do you play football?
  49. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment