Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Cycle


  1. You are the cheapest and dependable means of transport.
  2. We played more with you and we learnt how to ride you.
  3. We learnt first pushing you,then pedalling and do monkey pedalling and then riding and BALANCING.
  4. Falling and getting up and riding ,again falling and getting up and riding is  the lesson you taught us.
  5. Try,try and try again until you gain is the lesson we learnt from you.
  6. You make us go from one place to another easily.
  7. Parking  is not a problem.
  8. You also solve the pollution problem.
  9. You two wheels show that in this life ,we have pleasures and pains and problems.
  10. You also tell us that life is there to live and Go Forward.
  11. We cannot ride you In Reverse, except in Circus.
  12. You say by pedalling  that your mind and  must go forward  to reach the destination.
  13. The back wheel is the enthusiasm and effort in the right direction.
  14. You also teach us the Science - force and motion.
  15. By this , you tell us that using muscular force you can ride slow or fast ,using the handle bar  to change the direction .
  16. When we apply the brake, you teach us the Friction.
  17. You also inform us that on the slopes we need not trouble ourselves.We only have to use the brake and handle-bar.
  18. Climbing up ,we have to use more power.
  19. To climb upon you, there are two ways.
  20. I can either put my right leg in front and get some- times hurt,Or I can climb by putting the leg around and sit on the saddle.
  21. You are an excellent gift for all.
  22. All children like you.
  23. I can use you to go to school,when my school is at a short distance.
  24. Going with the friends for cycling , I like very much.Your bell gives a pleasing sound.
  25. My dog, Brownie knows when I come back home by listening to my bell.
  26. I am very careful on the heavy traffic and I follow all the rules of the road.
  27. On Sundays, I  clean and oil you so that you can give me  the comfort of riding.
  28. I do not wear loose clothes when I ride, for it will get caught and not allow me to have an enjoyable ride.
  29. I also have a free wheel cover for safety sake.
  30. You make me get Fresh air easily.
  31. You give me a good exercise and make me healthy and fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment