Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Learn by E-mail and blog 18 words easily


  1. Me/ To me/By me.
  2. You can call me anytime,my dear friend.
  3. Please come to me,if you need any help.
  4. This is done by me,for you specially.
  5. With/ From/For
  6. Please come with me.
  7. I am coming from Ashok Nagar.
  8. Is this for me? Yes, really it is for you.
  9. Only/Only/mine
  10. You only can do this,no one else can do this.
  11. You can do this only and not anything else.
  12. Where is the gold mine which is mine?
  13. This is the gold mine which is yours.
  14. In me/on me/ myself.
  15. You can have confidence in me.
  16. You can depend on me.
  17. I can do this myself. Thanks for your help.
  18. Us/ to us/ by us.
  19. They call us Indians.
  20. They want to send us to America.
  21. This well was dug by us only.
  22. with us/ From us/ in us
  23. You can also read with us.
  24. You can receive from us all gifts and offers.
  25. You can trust in us.We sell only quality goods.
  26. You/to you/ from you
  27. I like you too much.
  28. This is sent to you for improving English.
  29. I am expecting a reply  from you.
  30. For you/with you/ Yours
  31. This is done for you.
  32. Can I also come with you?
  33. This is yours and not mine.
  34. They/ them/theirs
  35. They have a big house.
  36. You can call on them only after fixing an appointment.
  37. This house is theirs and it is their privilege.
  38. There/Their/ there
  39. There is a big banana tree there.
  40. It is their banana tree.
  41. Where there is a will,there is a way.
  42. Myself/ourselves/yourself
  43. I can tie my tie myself.
  44. We ourselves can select the right leader.
  45. You, yourself is to be appreciated when you vote for the right candidate.
  46. Yourselves/ himself/herself.
  47. These people call yourselves as belonging to the X party.
  48. He himself went there to find out the solution.
  49. She herself can wear the silk saree.
  50. This is done specially for you all.
  51. You can circulate this to the needy learners of English and do me a favour and for them a kind assistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment