Tuesday, April 15, 2014

18 words for Today.


  1. What/ Who/which
  2. What can I do for you? 
  3. Please teach me English.
  4. Who can help you?
  5.  I am here, your friend.
  6. Which book shall I buy? 
  7. Buy some small story books and start reading.
  8. When/ why/ how
  9. When can I start?
  10.  You can start on any day and at any time.Every day is a good day.
  11. Now is the right time to start.
  12. Why should I learn English?
  13.  It will bring you many benefits and especially increasing your self-confidence.
  14. How to start learning English? 
  15. Learn the alphabet,learn the spellings, learn to pronounce correctly , know the meaning of each word and also with different meanings.
  16. Practise using these words in your day to day speaking,writing etc.,
  17. How many/how much/ how are
  18. How many friends do you have?
  19. Many ,more than one.
  20. How much do you love me?
  21. Too much,this much, not much,
  22. Who said I love You????
  23. How are you? I am fine, thank you and you??
  24. To/ from/with
  25. Count from 1 to 9.one1,two 2,three3 ,four4, five 5, six6,seven7,eight8, nine 9 .
  26. Now count from 10 to 12 ten 10,eleven 11,twelve12 
  27. Why are teens to be cautious  and more caring?
  28. From  the age of thirteen to the of nineteen,
  29. you have to be cautious and more caring. 
  30. you are going to attain adulthood.
  31. You must take the right decisions to make your life nice and beautiful.
  32. Tell me What can you do with your hand?
  33. I can give, I can work, I can eat, I can bring, I can bless,
  34. I can take, I can throw, I can lift etc.,
  35. Now/then/after/afterwards.
  36. Now is the time to start anything.
  37. Then you can attain/achieve what you really want.
  38. You must run after knowledge and start gaining.
  39. Afterwards, you can sit ,think and relax.
  40. Yesterday/today/tomorrow.
  41. Yesterday was Tuesday.
  42. Today is Wednesday.
  43. Tomorrow will be Thursday.
  44. Why worry about  yesterday, the past,
  45. When today is present and you are there to enjoy.
  46. Say/ try/cry
  47. Say always I will try.Try,try and try and don't cry.
  48. Now/just now/then
  49. Pay attention now.
  50. You can leave just now.
  51. Then you will reach your house in time.
  52. Always/never/sometimes
  53. I always offer my thanks,when somebody helps me.
  54. I never say NO to anyone for anything.
  55. Sometimes I smile and sometimes I laugh a lot when I hear good humorous jokes.
  56. Some/many/a few
  57. I saw some people standing near the school.
  58. Many people attended Mr.Modi's meeting.
  59. A few can understand the value of money and time.
  60. oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  61. Who/ he/is
  62. Who is he? My friend Ram.
  63. Does/ come/everyday
  64. Does he come here everyday? Yes.
  65. Why/ here/ day
  66. Why does he come here every day?
  67. No.He doesn't.
  68. He comes only when we call him.
  69. He comes sometimes only.
  70. Where will you go today?
  71. To Chennai.
  72. What's /time/now
  73. What's the time now?
  74. It's 6.45 a.m.
  75. Do/go/ home
  76. Do you go home at 4 o'clock?
  77. Yes. I do.
  78. It's 5 o'clock now.why are you still here?
  79. I have some urgent work to finish.
  80. Have/finished/you
  81. Have you finished that? Not yet.
  82. Since/ busy/ disturb
  83. Since you are busy,I don't want to disturb you.
  84. Why do you  speak like this?
  85. Sorry.I will try to speak nicely of him.
  86. Always/never/sometimes
  87. Always wish everyone good -morning.
  88. Never show disrespect to anyone.
  89. Sometimes  your laugh will be misunderstood.
  90. Do/eat/ rice.
  91. Do you eat rice? at times, sometimes.
  92. What do you eat then? bread and wheat products.
  93. How much sweet can you eat?
  94. As many as I can  have it and eat it.
  95. Can you eat 10 chocolates now?
  96. Sorry. Not altogether at one time.
  97. But I can eat all of them at different times.
  98. Are /going /there
  99. Are you going there now?
  100. No.Not now.later.
  101. Where/you/going
  102. Where are you going now?To the market.
  103. Is/he/going
  104. Is he also going with you? Yes.
  105. Is/she/singing
  106. Is she singing Hindi songs now? No.only Tamil songs.
  107. ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  108. Man/woman/infant
  109. Man marries a woman.
  110. She,the woman delivers a baby, the infant.
  111. She carries the infant in her arms and feed him.
  112. Boy/girl/ son/daughter.
  113. If she delivers a male child,the child grows and becomes a boy.
  114. If she brings forth a female child, the child grows and becomes a girl.
  115. The male child is their son and the female child is their daughter.
  116. Village/town/city
  117. There are less houses and roads in the village.
  118. This town has many lanes ,buildings and streets.
  119. There are many traffic jams only in the city.
  120. Sing/play/rain
  121. Children and lovers like to sing and play in the rain.
  122. Live,smile,laugh and enjoy.
  123. You are in this world to LIVE,SMILE,LAUGH AND ENJOY.
  124. Where /he/going
  125. Where is he going? to the railway station.
  126. What,she,doing
  127. What is she doing now? stitching.
  128. What ,are,they.What are they doing now?
  129. Attending  the marriage.
  130. What/girl/doing
  131. What's the girl doing?Drinking milk.
  132. Is/it/raining
  133. Is it raining now? No.
  134. ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment