Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Do learn 18 words today


  1. Eat/ate/is eating/ was eating/will eat/will be eating
  2. I ate one mango yesterday.
  3. When I was eating the mango,I saw a monkey near my window.
  4. I eat mango daily in the mango season.
  5. When I am eating the mango,I don't speak with anyone.
  6. I will eat the mango in the month of April.
  7. I will be eating many mangoes when I go to SALEM.
  8. Tell/told/was telling/is telling/will tell/will be telling
  9. He was telling a story.
  10. When he was telling that story.it rained heavily.
  11. He is always telling lies to his wife.
  12. He tells lies too many times.
  13. I will tell him when he comes again.
  14. When I reach Chennai, I will be telling about all the incidents.
  15. Go/is going/went/ was going/will go/ will be going
  16. I go to the temple on Fridays.
  17. I am going to say my prayers.
  18. He went to his native place.
  19. When he was going on the train.he met his old friend.
  20. I will go to Mumbai next week.
  21. When i will be going to Mumbai, I will halt at Poona for two days.
  22. Past tense/past continuous/present/present continuous/
  23. future/future continuous
  24. Learn and Practise. wish you good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment