Monday, April 14, 2014

18 ,18. words Today


  1. What/is/that
  2. What is that?
  3. It/a/pen
  4. It is a pen.
  5. This/book/or
  6. Is this a book or pen? It's a book.
  7. Where/on/table?
  8. Where is the book? on the table.
  9. It/under/ the
  10. Is it under the table? No. It isn't.It 's on the table.
  11. In/hand/ and
  12. Where is the pen? It is in your hand.It's on the table.
  13. Where are the the pen and the book?
  14. The book is on the table.The pen is in your hand.
  15. Where are the chair and the table? On the floor.
  16. Are the book and the pen on the floor? No.They aren't.
  17. Paper/news-paper/ white
  18. What's the colour of the paper? White.
  19. Which news-paper do you read daily?The Hindu,The Times of India.
  20. Is your shirt white? No.It's blue.
  21. Blue/blew/ whistle
  22. Do you know how he blew the blue whistle? No.He didn't. He blew the green whistle.
  23. Now Read the following:
  24. What is that? It's a book.That's a book.
  25. Where is the book? It is on the table.
  26. What's on the floor? The table.
  27. Where is the chair?It's also on the floor.
  28. What's this? a pen
  29. Where is the pen? It's in your hand.
  30. What's in the pen? the ink.
  31. Who is in the English class?We all are.
  32. Where are the chair and the table? on the ground.
  33. Do you have a playground in your school?Yes.
  34. Do you play any games? Yes.but only once in a week.
  35. Which games do you like? Volley ball and foot-ball.
  36. What are all on the table? The paper,the pen and the pencil.
  37. oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  38. You/give/ go
  39. You can give your full attention.Can't you? Yes. I can.
  40. What does the cow give? Milk.
  41. Can you go there alone? Yes. I can.No.I can't.
  42. Can you go and give this to her? Yes. I can.
  43. Stay/live/reside
  44. Where do you stay In Delhi? in the hotel.
  45. Where do you live? In Coimbatore.
  46. Where do you live? In R.S.Puram.
  47. Who resides here?The very rich people.
  48. Come/sit/eat
  49. First come here.Then sit and eat this mango.
  50. Get up/read/ bring
  51. Get up early.  Read a good book. Please bring that here.
  52. When you come to my house,bring a present for me.
  53. When I come to your house ,give me a gift.
  54. Write/drink/ see
  55. Drink that tea.See and write properly.
  56. Take/do/ work
  57. Please take this and give me that one.
  58. Do one thing at a time.
  59. Work while you work,play while you play.
  60. Read the following:
  61. Come. sit on this chair and not on that.
  62. Read a good book everyday.
  63. Take this pen and start writing.
  64. Write on the paper and not on the wall.
  65. Go to school daily.
  66. Don't sit on the desk or the table.
  67. Eat this mango.
  68. Don't read in the dark.
  69. Don't do that job.
  70. Please take this book and give me that pen.
  71. Drink 8 glasses of water everyday.
  72. Get up.Go there.They want you.
  73. Go and bring a chair.
  74. See the snake on the floor.
  75. Can you eat a snack when you see a snake in front of you?
  76. Wait and stay here.I will come back soon.
  77. Mummy brings hot tea and I drink that.
  78. I do not drink coffee.
  79. Look at the mirror daily and smile.
  80. ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  81. I/We/you
  82. I am a boy and we are boys.
  83. You are a girl and you are all girls.
  84. He/she/it/they
  85. He is Gopal.She is Radha.It is a cow. They are boys.They are girls.They are cows.
  86. They are tables.They are chairs.They are fruits.They are ants.
  87. This/these/that/those
  88. This is a picture.These are pictures.That is a window.Those are windows,
  89. Come/go/stand
  90. I come now. We all come here regularly.
  91. You come here first and then go there.
  92. Don't stand under a tree when it rains heavily.
  93. He always comes late.She always sings cinema songs. It wags its tail.
  94. They can come at any time.
  95. Note: I come/We come/You come/You all come/ He comes/She comes/It comes/They come.
  96. House/Home/  flat
  97. My house is near the hospital.
  98. Where is your house? near the park.
  99. Home is where peaceful and happy people live.
  100. I had a flat tyre when I wanted to reach my flat.
  101. He flatly refused to help me.
  102. Rice/milk/bread
  103. You can have the bread with butter and jam.
  104. Drink milk daily.
  105. Eat less rice and more fruits and vegetables.
  106. Work/ water/ lesson.
  107. Learn to work with your own hands.
  108. Draw water from the well.
  109. Learn this lesson and you can benefit a lot.
  110. Yes/No/now
  111. Say yes to start.
  112. Say no to yourself when you want to postpone or delay.
  113. Start now.Now is the best time.
  114. There/their/not
  115. Their house is not there.
  116. Which/why/how
  117. Which is your favourite theatre?KG
  118. Why do you say so? Because it is cosy,comfortable and air-conditioned.
  119. How do you go there? by bus or by car.
  120. Sometimes in my car and sometimes by bus.
  121. Read and learn the following:
  122. Do you drink milk? No,I don't.
  123. Do you drink coffee? yes. I do.
  124. Does he go to school on Sundays? No. He doesn't.
  125. Who reads this lesson?I
  126. Did you watch the fun? No.I didn't.
  127. Who sits on the chairs? The old people.
  128. Do you know how to write an interesting letter? Yes.
  129. What work does he do here?Electrical and plumbing.
  130. Come here now and don't go there.There is  no one there now.
  131. Do you go home now? No. I go to my school now.
  132. What do you like to drink more? coffee only.
  133. What do you keep in the almirah and the bureau?
  134. I keep my books  in the almirah and my clothes in my bureau.
  135. Does he like bread?No .He doesn't.
  136. What does he like more? The cooked rice  and Sambar and curd.
  137. Does he live here? No. He doesn't.He lives in Chennai.
  138. Where to you stay? In the hotel. In my uncle's residence.
  139. oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment