Saturday, September 28, 2013

The origin of Ramayana


  • Ramayana is one epic.Mahabharatha is the other.
  • ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • I was a thief and a robber.
  • I used to rob and loot the people.
  • Who passed through my forest.
  • Once sage Narada passed my way,
  • I forced him to give all his belongings,
  • He said he had his only Veena,
  • And lord God's name:OM NAMO NARAYANAYA.
  • He also  told me that I was committing
  • A great sin.
  • He asked me why I was doing this.
  • I told him I  had to bring up my family.
  • He suggested to me to go back to
  • my family and ask them if they would
  • share my sins.
  • I came back with a negative answer"NO."
  • I was very sorry.
  • I asked him to guide me.
  • He taught me a mantra Rama.
  • I could not say that.
  • He told me to say MARA.
  • When I repeated to times it became Rama,Rama,Rama,Rama.
  • Some sages took me out of the Ant-hill,
  • They called me Valmiki.
  • I was blessed by the Lord,
  • To write the Ramayana.
  • Om Sri Ram Jaya Ram Jaya Jaya Ram.

No comments:

Post a Comment