Saturday, September 28, 2013

Proper Nouns


  • Proper nouns are written in Capital letters.
  • Examples.John/Taj Mahal/ Agra/Ganges/ Kumar/Peter/ Jimmy/ Ashoka/ Pink city
  • Jaipur/ Solomon/ India/Sri Lanka /Pakistan.
  • I am a sportsman.My name is John.
  • Taj Mahal is my name. I am in Agra.(India)
  • I am a sacred and holy river.My name is Ganga(Ganges)
  • Kumar and Peter are our names. We are friends.
  • My name is Jimmy. I am the pet of Peter.
  • Ashoka is my name.I ruled India long ago.
  • My name is Jaipur.I am called the Pink city.
  • Solomon is my name.They called me a wise king.
  • We are the neighbouring countries of India.
  • We are Sri Lanka and Pakistan.
  • We like our neighbour India but.......................because of us they have.......no peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment