Saturday, April 29, 2017

The Donkey and the BULL

  1. Where did the  farmer live? In a prosperous farm.
  2. Which animals did he have? A bull and a donkey.
  3. What special talent did he have? to understand the language of the animals.
  4. What did he hear one day? The conversation between the bull and the donkey.
  5. What did the bull said morosely and unhappily to the donkey?"you are lucky. I get up early in the morning.The farmer puts a heavy plough on my back and I have to till the field the whole day.You have only to go with the washer-man with a load of clothes.
  6. What did the donkey do? nodded and listened with more care for the problem of the bull ,sympathetically.
  7. What did the bull also tell? " I get food not adequate for the kind of work I do."
  8. What did the donkey say to the bull?

No comments:

Post a Comment