Friday, April 28, 2017

Deepak/Divya English

  1. What did someone tell? School was all work.
  2. What was not there? time for fun
  3. What did no one tell? How happy I would feel
  4.  When will you be happy?When all my assignments were done.
  5. Who found all these? myself.
  6. What did someone tell you? There were no lessons to learn.
  7. What were there to HEED? So many rules. 
  8. What did no one tell me? that I would find magic?
  9. Where will I find that?In the books I would read.
  10. Who found this? Myself.
  11. What did someone tell? to be bold and fight back.
  12. What would the boys think? that I was scared.
  13. What did no one tell you? About friends.
  14. What kind of friends would you meet?True and kind ones.
  15. Who found that out himself? Myself
  16. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment