Wednesday, March 26, 2014

learn 18 words from now


  1. What?/Where?/ Who?/
  2. Which?/How much?/ When?/
  3. Why?/ How many?/ How?
  4. From/ With/ Here/
  5. There/ Now/ Just now/
  6. Today/ Daily/ everyday/
  7. What is this? What is that?
  8. What's your name?
  9. Where is your school?Where is your house?
  10. Who is your teacher?Who can do this?
  11. Which is your car?Which one do you like?
  12. How much is that? How much is this?
  13. When will you come? When do you get up?
  14. How many heads do you have?
  15. How many friends do you have?
  16. How are you? How is this?
  17. I come from Chennai.Where do you come from?
  18. Can I come with you to the movie?
  19. Who is coming tomorrow?
  20. Which is your book? Which one do you like?
  21. Why don't you try?Why are you late?
  22. Is she here? Is he here? Are they here?
  23. Who is there?Who are all there?What is there?
  24. What's the time now? Can you come now?
  25. Do this now.Do it now.
  26. Where do you go just now? I have eaten the apple just now.
  27. Today is a good day. 
  28. I take breakfast daily.
  29. Everyday I go to the temple.
  30. ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  31. Sometimes/Always/ Never/
  32. At times/ Day/ Many/
  33. Much/ Some/ a few/
  34. Now a days/ any/ Every/
  35. Few/ Like/ Love/
  36. Live/sing/Laugh
  37. I laugh sometimes. I cry sometimes.because I am a baby.
  38. I always speak the truth.
  39. I never tell lies.
  40. I tell lies sometimes.
  41. At times I meet my teacher on the road.
  42. Day in ,Day out I do my homework.
  43. I see many birds on the tree.
  44. Some birds are gray and many are black.
  45. I saw a few people in the hall. (four or five of them)
  46. Nowadays the movies are based mostly on action,murder and shooting.
  47. Anyone can read and learn this lesson.
  48. Every day is a good day.
  49. You can see few green plants in the desert.
  50. Do you like yourself? Then it is easy for you to like others.
  51. Do you love your mother? Then you will surely love your country.
  52. First like the language,then love the language and live with the language.This way you will learn any language easily.
  53. Sing a song and be happy.
  54. "Laugh and the whole world will laugh with you."
  55. Live,smile, laugh and enjoy.That's the reason you were born in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment