Monday, November 19, 2012

Know more English


  1. Good morning
    come here
    go there
    sit here 
    Don't sit there.
    please take it.
    Always speak the truth
     Why don't you come inside?
    learn English now.
    Drink this pure water.
    Just read  these words.
    Don't say anything now.
    He asks for money.
    We play chess.
    I sleep in the night only.
    Don't cry. Try Try.
    Do this in this way.
    Look here and not there
    Don't  look somewhere.
    Give me one thousand rupees.
    He came  and sat on the floor.
    Call him here..
    Tell them the story.
    Bring her here.
    I know she wants that.
    she sings nicely.
    please come and hear.
    Go back home quick.
    this is very good.
    Excuse me.
    Thank you.
    Thanks
    It's very nice of you.
    It's very kind of you.
    who is he? Ram
    What does she read? Hindi
    What do they write? English
    Don't go there now.
    Go later.
    Bring a cup of tea.
    Why don't you take me there?
    Shall I stay here?
    is it raining? yes/ No/
    Why don't you listen to me?
    Could you write a letter please?
    you don't go now.
    please put this there.
    Are you there?
    could you bring that pen?
    Never tell lies.
    you too come now.
    I feel cold.
    Call those beggars.
    give them money .
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Is she your mother? yes
    Where were you? In Delhi
    Where do you want me to take him? to school
    What do you want? ice-water.
    Was she not there? No. She wasn't
    What does he read? Newspaper
    Is it very hot to-day? Yes
    Why don' t you come to our house? not today.
    Why don't you write with the pen? yes .I will
    where are you? at home
    who is he? my son
    From where do you want me to bring?from that shop.
    Whose are all these? his.
    When did she come? just now.
    who came now? both of us.
    Please don't call me.
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Why don't you come here? sorry , I am busy.
    What is this? an apple
    What is that? an orange.
    What are these? apples
    What are those? oranges
    Who is he?Raam
    What is he? An engineer.
    Where is he now? In his office.
    how is he? very nice
    Who comes here every day? the manager
    is it yours? no.it isn't.
    Does he come every day? yes
    Do you like this lesson? yes
    Where is my book? it's there.
    Whose pen is this? mine.
    where do you live? in Gandhi puram.
    how many rooms are there? four
    How much money do you want? Rs.300/-
    How far is the railway station from here?
    only a few yards away.
    Only 10 minutes drive from here.
    very near. Just opposite to the post-office.
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Whose house is that? his
    is it a new house? yes
    Haw many rooms are there? six
    Which room is yours? this one/that one/ come I will show you.
    Which room is small? the kitchen.
    Who is there in the kitchen? my mother
    What does she do? cooks food. prepares meals.
    Which room is that? it's bathroom
    Where is your father? He is inside
    What is he doing? taking bath
    Could you please open the door? yes
    Where is the clock? on the wall.
    What's the time now? it night 9 o'clock.
    What can I give you? 
    Give me one kilo apples and paintings.
    These mangoes are very small. Aren't they?
    yes they are. but they are very sweet.
    How much is the apple? Rs. 120 per kg.
    Please give me a  half-.kilo
    How much is that?It's Rs.50 a kilo.
    Please give me 1/2  Kilo.
    How much are those grapes?
    Kilo Rs. 150/
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Good morning
    How are you? I am fine .thank you.
    when did you come?  only last night.
    where did you stay? In Sea-gull.
    Was the stay comfortable? yes
    Who is he? My friend.
    where is he from? Surat.
    What is his name? Kishan
    what is he?  a manager.
    Who is that? He is Ram
    What is he? a business man
    what does he deal with? clothes.
    Do you like this lesson? yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment