Monday, March 21, 2016

Tamil Nadu.cbse.matriculation Grammar.poem,prose help

  1. Do not Hesitate.Don't worry.Send in your doubts.
  2. I will try to guide you as best as I can.
  3. 10th,11th and 12 th students and others also can send your doubts to sprout1932@gmail.com.
  4. I am here to help you.
  5. You can do it if you think you can.
  6. Say always It is possible, """"I can, I will , and I must"' it is easy.
  7. Learn I<WE<YOU<YOU<HE<SHE<IT<THEY.
  8. Remember in the present tense only HE<SHE< IT only changes .like this I do,we do, you do,you do, they do.
    1. But He does, she does  and it does.
    2. And all verbs like this only
    3. Transitive verbs will have objects
    4. like- I play football.  You play what????football this will become the subject. I play football active voice.
    5. The football is played by me.By whom? by me.this is in Passive voice.
    6. Simple sentence .I like Kajol/Sneha/ etc.
    7. complex sentence. I like Kajol, who appears in the T.V. advts. Who appears............is a sentence not complete,
    8. I like Kajol. is the main clause having full and complete sense but Who appears in T.V advts . a subordinate clause(Incomplete in sense)
    9. So a complex sentence will have one or two main clauses and one or more subordinate clauses/
    10. Compound sentence.I like Kajol and she appears in the T.V

No comments:

Post a Comment