Wednesday, September 19, 2012

know more


  • I  live in the  water.
    You can find me in the aquarium,
    In the pond,in the lake, in the river
     And in the sea.
    Do you know who am I?
     you are the fish.

    My mother gives me food.
     I call it with different names. 
    They are break-fast, lunch, dinner
     And supper.
    Call by any name
     it fills my stomach and 
    Gives me satisfaction.

    There are many seasons.
     summer,winter, autumn,
    spring and the rainy one.
     I like the spring season more.

    The elephant has a tail, neck,
    Leg, trunk and tusks. 
    But we tie a bell in his neck  
    And we bind him in chains.
    Is the chain enough for him
    To be bound?
    The elephant thinks he is weak. 
    So he cannot untie the chain. 
    We are also like that. 
    We think we are inferior. 
    We do not know our inner potentials.
     It is  our thought which make us 
    weak or strong.
    " You become what you think."

    My house has doors, windows,
     Floors and walls.I have a house.
    My car is parked in the parking lot.

    I can buy all these in the stationery shop.
    But
    The shop is STATIONARY.
    Why? because it stays in its place.

    The paper, ink, pen and pencil. 
    What becomes smaller day by day 
    And in minutes and seconds,
     When it is in the hands of
     The school going children?
     The pencil.

    I see a pony in that stable.
    I see many ponies in the race course.

    . One sheep and
     All the other sheep are in the field.

    A fish is a fish whether alone 
     or in the company.

     Fishes mean different kinds of fishes.

    A child is crying for Milk.
      But the other children
     Are laughing and playing.

    I see a man sitting there
     and ordering the other men to do the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment